At TopViral, we have adopted the DMCA and copyright policy described on this page. We respond to and take appropriate action for all infringement notices. If your copyrighted material has been posted on TopViral without permission, you must provide written communication detailing the alleged copyright infringement as per the requirements described on this page.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
In order to report copyright infringement, you must produce the following elements in your claim:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed
- Identification of the works or materials being infringed
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the specific location of the infringing materials on TopViral’s website that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that TopViral is capable of finding and verifying its existence
- Contact information of the person notifying TopViral, including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and that the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent:
It is TopViral’s policy to perform the following:
- remove or disable access to the infringing material
- notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material
- repeat offenders will have their access to TopViral service terminated.
Please contact the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement for TopViral.