Kim Jong-un is the supreme leader of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea. Better known for his ridiculous tyranny, his even-more-riduculous hair cuts (and his demand that all men in North Korea sport the same hair cut), and most recently his crucial part in the highly controversial film The Inverview (played by Randall Park), Kim has made international headlines several times over the last few years since he overtook the throne after the passing of this father, Kim Jong-il.
The attention he’s received is mostly for his extremist views and almost unbelievable actions as a dictator. His behaviour is so outrageous that it wouldn’t be a far stretch to believe Kim Jong-un might actually be a child in disguise. His latest haircut, which bears startling resemblance to that of DJ PaulyD is just further testament to this. Here are 10 pictures (along with what Kim Jong-un probably said when they were taken) that make a convincing argument that Kim Jong-un is most-likely a first grader in disguise going on field trips.
1. “My treasurer said if I behaved on the trip i could get this guitar…I didn’t get the guitar.”
2. “Today we went to a bread factory, and I learned how bread was made! I got to try a piece!”
3. “After the bread factory, I went to the bread warehouse. There is a whole lot of bread here, maybe even a hundred pieces!”
4. “My adviser took me to an airplane today! I got to sit in the cockpit! I wasn’t allowed to fly though :(“
5. “I fell on my wrist today, and we had to go to the hospital. I thought it was sprained, but it was only bruised”
6. “This is my room, I picked out the color all by myself!”
7. “Last weekend, my military adviser took me to Korean Disney world!”
8. “We got to see the ponies today! I even got to ride one, I named him cookie!”
9. “After the ponies, i saw two scary sharks! I got to feed a fish to them!”
10. “We got to see how computers are made today! They even gave me a free pen!”